MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been searching around on this topic, but would like to get some specific opinions...

Well, I've got a front factory NS on order, and I have been really thinking about going another route, due to the unavailability of the sight. Just wanted to touch base with a few people and see who has gone other routes for their carry gun/defensive (not primary range use).

I am really considering going the fiber optic route as during the day they seem to be pretty nice, and at night, I practice enough that if needed to, I would be able to shoot instinctively rather than focus on sights to hit my target.

Any help/opinions greatly appreciated

-Nic

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I decided to go with a fiber optic for now... Will be getting a Truglo TFO once they are available though. They seem more durable for a defensive pistol. Should complement my Warren pretty well

·
Registered
763 Posts
I think i've decided to wait around for the Truglo TFO's as well. They seem like the perfect set up to me, I hope they come out with a front site that will work with the Warren and 10-8 sites and not only with their rear site. Time will tell.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts