MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the 3rd round, they go head-to-head in a four room house, with each quadrant connecting to those adjacent.

Does anyone know what weapon and ammo they were using in this battle? Must obviously be something far less than lethal, but it didn't look like a standard paintball setup.

It looked like a lot of fun, except for the frequent failure to fires!

·
Registered
109 Posts
simuntions

simunitions I think, basically a paintball in a pistol cartridge. Goes to show, when it gets right down to it in self defense, it's point blank range more often than not.

·
Site Staff
9,606 Posts
I think that's right, it had to be something like that, and they were wearing paintball masks, the ending was almost a circus, got down to hand to hand combat.

·
Registered
24 Posts
The show sounds awesome! I can barely wait until March 16, when I actually get to attend the 4-day defensive handgun course at Frontsight in Nevada! It is going to be so much fun!
Me and a couple of friends were invited to attend for free....
...what could be better. We will be staying in Vegas which is like 40 miles away but that is no matter. 4 days of shooting and 4 days in Vegas.....without nagging non-shooting girlfriends.....its like a dream come true!!! LOL Has anyone actually attended any of these classes? What was your experience like?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts