MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I was wanting to check in since I have not been on a in awhile. I could not get the site to load for me and then when I was able to I was having problems logging on and stuff. Anyways I am now stationed here at FT. Knox after being pardoned and able to escape from FT. Bliss, TX thank God. I don't wish that place on anyone as that is one of the worst places to be stationed. I would rather go to Korea then back out there.

I really like it here as I am so use to woods and tree's, rivers, ponds and lakes and stuff. I like being able to sit outside and watch the deer as they walk by and see different birds and not just buzzards and ugly birds. My wife and son are happy we are here and my dogs really love it being able to go outside and have grass to walk on instead of dirt, rocks and stickers.

I have been out beating the pawn shops and gun shops around here and have been over to Knob Creek shooting here and there. I am getting ready to head out on another deployment again. I thought I would be done since I just got back from a deployment in May but that is fine as I plan on this one being my last one.

I am trying to figure out who all might be uo around here where I am at and try and meet up and hit the range or something. If anyone is up around the Knox, Radcliff, ETown area let me know.

·
Site Staff
2,805 Posts
I come up twice a year for the shoot at knob creek

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.