MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my 4th M&P, a compact .40 to join my compact 9, and full size 9 and .40 at the Ft Worth gun show. These prices are awesome....$398 plus tax. I ALMOST picked up a spare full size 9mm to send off to Burwell for some dehorning and slide blasting for the same price, but I decided against it for now. I guess one of each, except for the .45, which they had for $499 by the way, is enough. For some reason, I'm not that excited about the .45. I wish they would have made it a 12 round capacity. I could have handled a bit larger grip. I have a feeling they will drop in price a bit at some point as well, and I will own one. For now, got my new .40 compact all cleaned and lubed and loaded, and one of my 6 full size .40 mags for back up. I'll be heading to the gun club to work it out tomorrow rain or shine!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Did anyone at the Ft. Worth show have the new MP Package that includes 3 mags, a holster, and a magazine pouch? That should add about $30 to your price. I couldn't find the new Package at Market Hall last month...just wondering if they are out there yet?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts