MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy who got a 40c is having a FTF issue.. With either mags, on the last 3 or 4 rounds in the mag, the round will hang on the lip of the mag.. You can even simulated it while holding the mag in your hand and push the bullets out one at a time... It doesn't matter which ammo he uses.. WWB, UMC, Federal.. All of them do the exact same thing.. He has even taken the mags apart and cleaned them.. Anyone have any ideas or thoughts on this..

Thanks,

Ben

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks.. I read that.. But this happens when he is shooting the gun.. He is going to call S&W after he tests it out with one of my mags.. Just to make sure it is the mag and not the gun..

Ben

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update

Well.. My buddy took it back to the range and not a single issue now.. He used my mags and his mags.. Worked like no tomorrow.. He put about 100rds and worked great.. I think it justed to be broken in some more.. He doesn't shoot as much as I do.. LOL

He is happy now and feels pretty confident in carrying it.. I told him to put about another 500rds through it just to make sure...

Ben

1 - 4 of 4 Posts