MP-Pistol Forum banner

Full Size or Compact

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering trading my compact M&P 9mm for another full size M&P 9mm.

The full sizes seem to fit my hand much better and I am able to conceal the full size almost just as easy. I was polling to see what the majority thoughs were

·
Registered
29 Posts
Before i decided on my fullsize MP9, i demo'd both at my range...i found that i was much more comfortable with the fullsize....I cant stand to have my pinky hanging off the end of the grip, now i dont have large hands, just average, but the gun didnt feel right in my hand...I also discovered that i was far more accurate with the fullsize than with the compact....just what i have experienced

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
at one time I had both a full size and compact and I really love the full size it would take some warming time to sway me over to compact

·
Registered
88 Posts
I exchanged my M&P 40c for the M&P 45. Granted its a whole nother creature it is still relatively easy to conceal (minus the Beavertail
) Without the beavertail the gun would be exceptional and at some point I plan to have it chopped off, just dont want to have to send if off an wait for God knows how long to get it back.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I have a M&P9c and M&P40 and I like the 9c better and I am usually more accurate with my 9mm. But I do have smaller hands since im only 5'4. I havnt been able to shoot a M&P9 yet, I have thought about trading in my 40 for one since I like 9mm in general more.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts