• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we all know to sell reloaded ammo you must have a FFL. So let's say you get 500 rounds of reloaded 9mm target ammo whichever grain you choose and its donated to you... and you donate x ammount of dolllars. Kinda like how brewers cant technically sell you alcohol at the brewery but you can donate for "samples" no matter how many coins you buy. NOT ENDORSING THIS OR SAYING IAM OR WILL DO THIS.Just wondering y'alls opinions on it or laws i haven't learned yet thanks!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So we all know to sell reloaded ammo you must have a FFL. So let's say you get 500 rounds of reloaded 9mm target ammo whichever grain you choose and its donated to you... and you donate x ammount of dolllars. Kinda like how brewers cant technically sell you alcohol at the brewery but you can donate for "samples" no matter how many coins you buy. NOT ENDORSING THIS OR SAYING IAM OR WILL DO THIS.Just wondering y'alls opinions on it or laws i haven't learned yet thanks!
Question is is that illegal or no srry new to fourm

·
Site Staff
9,603 Posts
You have to have a ammo manufacturers license from the ATF to make the ammo if it isn't for your own personal use. That whole donation thing would be an attempt to tiptoe around the regulations and if you tried something like that, you could be up to your nose in excrement. IMHO In other words it isn't worth the risk legally. I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY, THIS IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts