MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Administrator
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spent a while looking at ammo prices online for Blazer Brass 115gr 9mm today. I wanted to order some...

Some places had great prices, but then it was like $67 shipping on 500 or 1000 rounds. Ridiculous.....

In the end, I found this: CCI Blazer Brass 9mm Luger Ammo 115 Gr FMJ 1000 Rounds Loose Pack - Ammo Deals

$259.80 for 1000 rounds, but FREE shipping. That ended up being the best deal. I paid the "non member" price, because I didn't want to pay for their membership. I did some googling on reviews, and they seem legit. Turns out I had an account there too, from many, many years ago.

Anyway, just an FYI for anyone interested....

· Administrator
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Been some good sales lately on 9mm blasting ammo.

Target is legit and if you buy a lot of ammo, the membership is worth it. Think it has free shipping no matter how much and about 10% off price if I remember right.
Thanks.

I think the membership was $95. I don't buy enough to make it worthwhile to come up with $95 up front. But yea, I can see how it might be if you buy a lot of ammo.

· Registered
2 Posts
I spent a while looking at ammo prices online for Blazer Brass 115gr 9mm today. I wanted to order some...

Some places had great prices, but then it was like $67 shipping on 500 or 1000 rounds. Ridiculous.....

In the end, I found this: CCI Blazer Brass 9mm Luger Ammo 115 Gr FMJ 1000 Rounds Loose Pack - Ammo Deals

$259.80 for 1000 rounds, but FREE shipping. That ended up being the best deal. I paid the "non member" price, because I didn't want to pay for their membership. I did some googling on reviews, and they seem legit. Turns out I had an account there too, from many, many years ago.

Anyway, just an FYI for anyone interested....
Check grab a gun they have flat rate shipping 12.99 no matter how much

· Administrator
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Check grab a gun they have flat rate shipping 12.99 no matter how much
I just looked at Grab a Gun. 124 gr is $12.99.

115gr is $13.49.

That means 1000 rounds of 115gr there is $269.80 plus $12.99 shipping.

Shipping price is great, but still $22.99 more than I paid. Thanks for letting us know, though.

· Registered
852 Posts
I'm seeing the 115 and 124 grain FMJ 9MM for about those prices in two or three places. Some have S&B ammo (same weight/style bullets) for similar prices at times. Still not the $9 for 50 rounds it was at Walmart 3 or 4 years ago, but better than $22 a box for 50 rounds it was this time last year.

I've not shot any S&B pistol ammo but it's what they used to use at the factory for test firing/shooting groups with CZ pistols. You used to get a folded up paper in the box with a computerized "copy" of what the factory 5 shot group looked like for the pistol in the box along with dates, shooter number, ammo used, etc.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts