MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let everyone know Morgan is undergoing yet another back surgery. I think we should all send out get well cards or even an e mail to show him our support, after all he is usually one that jumps right in to help others out including myself!!!

For those members that know Morgan and want to send a card out for him contact me and I will include his address.

Thanks to all that participate!

FinalFusion

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
gte well morgan, the world needs more posts of your ridiculous .22s. get well brother

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Good luck Morgan, found out last week I have a ruptured disk in lower back
I feel your pain brother. Again good luck.

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Sorry to hear you are down Morgan. Get well quick . We need all the healthy active gun nuts we can get.

:twisted:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Get well Morgan.. I had a buddy who had back surgery a year ago.. It isn't a fun thing.. Get well soon and hope you make back out to the range and back on here... .

Ben

·
Registered
910 Posts
I hope you get better soon, brother - I don't think Jason can handle making fun of me all on his own.

If you need anything let me know.

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Sorry to hear that. I hope the surgery is successful and that you have a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Get better soon! Demand those pain killers! If you hurt that is bad!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Morgan, just think of this as an opportunity to practice some of that "laying on your back and firing at targets down range past your feet" scenarios. You never know when that might come in handy.

Or, you can wimp out on the ninja training and just get well soon.

Oh yeah, take the "easy way" out, but you'll be regretting this when you're knocked down and lying on your back in some dark parking lot thinking "dang, I shoulda practiced this".

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LMFAO now thats wishful thinking....lmao

snscott said:
Morgan, just think of this as an opportunity to practice some of that "laying on your back and firing at targets down range past your feet" scenarios. You never know when that might come in handy.

Or, you can wimp out on the ninja training and just get well soon.

Oh yeah, take the "easy way" out, but you'll be regretting this when you're knocked down and lying on your back in some dark parking lot thinking "dang, I shoulda practiced this".

·
Registered
471 Posts
MW, I hope that you are up and around very soon!!

Ron

1 - 20 of 35 Posts