MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a call from my dealer, and the compact I ordered is here. I will be picking it up in the morning and breaking it in before a trip to the gunshow tommorrow evening. Ah the perfect day.

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
Congrats. I also heard the 40c is finally shipping. Inside word is that by next years shot show the 45c will be around if the 45 is popular.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got the 9c and after 275 rounds not a single problem, except I only took 275 rounds to the range. The first couple of mags were kind of all over the target, but the rest seemed to all fall in the 8-9 and X ring. Overall I am very pleased with this little gem. Definitely a huge improvement over the G26. Now if smith will just get some spare mags out, and Meprolight or Heinie will get some night sights out i will be all set.

On a side note the gunshow was horrible. Worst I have seen in several years. out of the few tables that were actually guns, the only thing that had my interest was a XD-9 Tactical for $460. But there was nothing else to even pass the time. I even made 3 passes thru just hoping to find an overlooked gem. But nada. Guess I will just have to actually save the rest of my gunfund until I can find something worthy.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I would love to see a compact 45...If they actually do put one out I'll get it!!! So far I love my compact 9mm....Keepin my fingers crossed!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts