MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Well I know what I want for every occasion.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Awesome find chooch....lmfao

And the list keeps growing, how is the wife going to afford all of these toys :roll:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
lmao
Thats a funny one chooch, have you ordered yours yet.
I want a review before I send for mine :wink:

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
I'd take one, but I grill in the front yard... and there is already a lot of tension when I carry my guns uncovered to and from vehicles. Last time, I scared the **** out of a neighbor when I walked out of my house carrying my 44, 357, and an AR15 in seperate hands.

On second thought, I should get this and attach my airsoft P226 gun to it, so when their dog comes to crap in my lawn, it'll get one in the hip... thanks Chooch, when I go to jail for this thing, you're bailing me out :twisted:

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
How did I miss this, thats awesome...

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
tsix said:
[quote name='Grimwulff'] I walked out of my house carrying my 44, 357, and an AR15 in seperate hands.

:twisted:

Grim has 3 hands...dang where ya get that mod?

[/quote]

Well, 2 hands and a third leg :wink:

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
I wonder what kind of rack system you cam hook that up with

·
Registered
308 Posts
Grimwulff said:
[quote name='tsix'][quote name='Grimwulff'] I walked out of my house carrying my 44, 357, and an AR15 in seperate hands.

:twisted:

Grim has 3 hands...dang where ya get that mod?

[/quote]

Well, 2 hands and a third leg :wink:
[/quote]

What size trigger guard does a gun hafta have to be able to carry it with that "third leg"

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
tsix said:
What size trigger guard does a gun hafta have to be able to carry it with that "third leg"

A piece of yarn works real nice

I'm seriously thinking about ordering this thing with the beer attachment... afraid of possible outcomes, however...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts