MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for suggestions on Glock 27 holsters (preferably IWB) but I will take all suggestions. Pics or links would be great.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I like my Galco Royal Guard.....plus it fits my M&P Compacts too! Over on GlockTalk you'll hear alot of guys saying good things about the CompTacs, BladeTech, High Noon, and such.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Has anyone tried the Galco Summer Comfort?

I really like the Milt Sparks VM2 but I need a holster right away.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Are you looking for Kydex?

If so, I use a Comp Tac undercover pro for my G27 and I ordered a infidel configured like the undercover pro for my M&P compact (but they seem to be having ordering issues right now so I would call the order in).

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Has anyone tried the High Noon Down Under (with Straps)? Is anyone selling one? Trying to prevent the 15 week wait for it.

·
Registered
638 Posts
I really like the new Comp-Tac MTAC as well as the KD and others. Here's my G27 in a LH version. Under 80 bucks, delivery in 2-weeks, very well made, and best comfortable and concealable.

·
Registered
319 Posts
G27 is Subcompact version of G23 right?

I've been using G23 holster from Bianchi and loves it...

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Kraigster414 said:
I've tried or owned them all. By far the best bang for the buck in terms of aesthetics, comfort, concealability, functionality and price is the KD Dakota IMHO. Kevin's work keeps getting better and better. LH version shown below"

That looks nice. 8)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts