MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok im sure this questioned has been answered but what blackhawk holster works for the M&P 40. i was told the glock 23 but i want to be sure before i buy the blackhawk cqc. im sure there are other holsters that are better but i found that the CQC is within my price range and the fact of the matter is im left handed. thanks for your help.

·
Registered
259 Posts

·
Registered
5,062 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i tried the CQC for the glock 21 and i will admit it was very snug. but i was told the 23 holster was a better fit. they had a holster for the 23 but i failed to check the fit because it was right handed and there were no left hand holsters. shame on me. i guess the curse of the south paw will continue.

·
Site Staff
9,613 Posts
I use the Uncle Mikes for the Glock 21 with my MP40, it fits very nicely, all I had to do was adjust the tension screws. I'm retired and poor, you know, Mercedes Benz taste, Yugo budget, so sometimes I have to cut corners!

·
Registered
5,062 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
the UM holster is a little snug, but I put some spacers where the tension screws are and it made it better. I'm not gonna say it's a perfect fit, but it's working just fine for me. just using it til I can afford to order a CTAC.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts