MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
think I got mine for 539 otd. That was when they just came out, and were hard to find.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Check out these folks: 451.56 + 15.00 shipping

DB Flanagans Gun Shop

I got mine through them. Not just great price, but nice people to deal with.

Always return your phone calls & emails. Tell them Radd sent you they will take care of you. :wink:

·
Registered
121 Posts
$459 is what I paid. It was a sale they were running. I also got a leather holster thrown in, but that was because of a seperate issue.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
$416 at the orlando gun show plus tax and background check.. im hoping they will have the compact by end of aug for our next gun show.

·
Registered
30 Posts
$415 from a seller online at the glocktalk forum. Cost after shipping and FFL put me righht around $460.00 for everything.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
the guy i buy from is always having great deals at the show. i usally tell him his rival is offering it for a certain price and he matches it LOL. You gotta try to make an effort or they will slam you!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I'm almost embaresed to say this....

After reading the prices paid by you guys here I hope you don't think I'm bragging but I paid $409.95 + .0825 % sales tax equaling a total of $443.77, NIB, out the door at the Denton,Texas gun show for a S & W MP40.

I bought it at the AJC Sports Shop booth on 7/22/06. I couldn't believe the price myself and kept making revolutions around all the booths and coming back to it. Finally I pounced on it. They also had 9mm's for the same price. For a schedule of their gun show entries go to www.ajcsportshop.com or cal 979 265-GUNS.

P.S. I think I have already posted this somewhere else on this forum. Sorry for repeating myself. Sorry for repeating myself.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Well you guys suck.
I have to pay a minimum of $700 US + tax for new toys. (eg. my M&P 40.) This is basically due to everyone wanting there piece before it gets to me. I won't even mention what mags go for in some cases. Now our prices aren't far off if you are looking at full suggested retail plus exchange

1 - 20 of 144 Posts