MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm heading to Front Sight soon for a 4-day handgun course and I know I have to bring a holster, at least three mags, 800 rds of ammo and a flashlight. Can someone, that's been there, tell me what else I may need (night sights, etc) for those 4 days?

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
You should be able to e-mail them and get a "suggestion" of what to bring. They do have a nice store there too. More mags and more ammo would help I'm sure!!

Ear protection with electronic sound, safety glasses, a good bag, pack of diaper wipes, cleaninig supplies, proper range attire, good belt, even better boots, gator-aid, sun-block, hand towel, H2O...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Never taken a Front Sight course but I would guess the list of things to take is similar to those for a PFT course. In addition to what the other's have said I would add granola bars/snack food if you're like me and have to eat often.

Also, a hat similar to Columbia's Bora Bora Booney with a 360 degree brim will help keep other shooter's hot brass from going down your shirt and protect your eyes if your pistol short-chucks an empty.

Adam

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Which holster do you prefer, Comp-Tac belt holster or the Blade-Tech Sting Ray holster?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts