MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see that a lot of people here order ammunition over the internet and it seems to be a cheaper way of doing things. I was wondering if anyone has a good website that a Canadian M&P owner would be able to use?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lots of red tape you have to jump through thats forsure...

·
Registered
74 Posts
I have a buddy that lives near Ajax that says its not even worth the hassle. Didnt mean to derail your thread, sorry.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mh.. no worries.. haha once u pick up a gun you make it worth the hassle. Depending on what province you live in, it goes by pretty quick once you get your PAL issued. Just a lot of crap to get through, but if you bought your handgun from a good gunshop, most of the paperwork gets filed for you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ammo for Canadians

I'll just mention that in Canada, once you have the required licence for restricted (ie. pistols) you can do private sales with other gun owners without having to go through the FFL business - though you do have to involve the very unpopular Canadian Firearms Centre - but at least there's no charge (other than the tax burden on everyone, but don't get me started).

In response to the initial question, I understand www.canadaammo.com will be bringing in a big load of ammunition in March, including 9mm (if that is the calibre of your M&P). His prices are usually very competitive and he includes shipping, which is a big factor - check out the website.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts