MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just read a really good article of the M&P9 in Handgunner Annual. The M&P9 is on the front cover with a tac light on, looks pretty cool. Not into 9mm, but they did write that the 40 and the 9 are great duty pistols.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't find the picture of the magazine online. Didn't pay attention to the light though. But its a cool picture! It should be at your local Wally World by now.

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
Look in the gallery for a pic with a light.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Went to Borders today and picked up the magazine. Here's a picture of the cover. The article is absolutely wonderful. The author really liked the gun.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Who wrote the article? That is a key factor in my magazine article reading...

thanks

·
Registered
138 Posts
Do you guys know how much they are asking for that light/laser?! It's about $500!! Man!! I recently bought a Surefire light for $250.. and Lilly was about ready to kick my ass!! And it doesn't even fit my M&P... Good lord.. I wonder what she is going to say when I bring.... um.. IF bring home one of these lights?!

Raymond

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
I have one of the M6X's I put on my M&P every night, and absolutly love it. 8)

At our annual IDPA style Night match I used it and ended up selling 2 of them when people saw it in action. If you look around you should be able to find them for less than $300.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts