MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
ParkPopo said:
[quote name='Kraigster414']Are the LE prices like Glock set by the factory so they are the same from dealer to dealer?

As far as I can tell, not all stores are authorized dealers. I think that the store must be an "authorized dealer" and buy in enough quantity to give the LE discount. I have only found the one store that offers the LE discount in WA, so I don't know for sure if others are required to offer that same price or not.. I'd suggest calling around, or ask others in your department where they do business for their personal firearms[/quote]

I have located one S&W LE stocking dealer in my area and will give them a call. Thanks.

Follow-up: A search of the online gun auctions will often show buys on the M&P that are as good or better than the retail less LE discount. I just picked up an M&Pc 40 online for $400. Even with the added-on $25 shipping, I am ahead of the game.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.