MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sgt. Fred Scuttle Here!!!!!

I'm the long time owner of a Marlin Camp 45 and I've looked for an Auto Pistol over the years to double up my useage of the .45ACP.

I love the 1911's ( and who does not? ) - but their cost and my hand size ( a SMIDGE small for an adult male ) has put me off them.

Now - along comes the glorious M&P 45. Had a chance to fondle one a couple of times with the wife, along with the S&W 686 - which she seems to like.

This will be my first hand gun, and just got my Michigan Purchase Permit this AM.

Looking forward to getting it and putting some rounds down range this weekend at a local outdoor range.

Many - many n00bish questions to follow I'm sure.

Fred

·
Site Staff
9,618 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome to the site...

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Coltman - Live in Redford - Work in Novi and shoot at the Island Lake Range ( until the snow hits - then I'll have to find an indoor spot )

Fred

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
I will have to stand up and defend my 1911 sickness. Small hands......You could always alter the grips or get the Micro
8) There is always a way around grip size brother. But if you are considering another .45 your decision between the 2 are right on the money.

Welcome aboard brother 8)

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Welcome to the site from a Lake Michigan dweller on the west side of the pond :wink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts