MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the market for a decent holster for my MP9. I don't carry (CA Bay area crap), but I'd want one just in case, let's say a 9.8 earthquake hit and chaos is in the streets. I'd want a good holster to carry my weapon. I'd like to keep it inexpensie as possible, but I do want something that fits well. I'd probably want a belt loop attachment, but I'm not married to the idea. Anyway, your input is appreciated.

Ciao,

Effy

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
I just got the Blade-Tech from the MP-Store Effy. It is designed for the M&P, has a belt loop and is adjustable for your fit preference. Not over expensive. Has a nice M&P logo stamped on the outside--kind of cool. I will use it during IDPA meets this summer. That is my recommendation. It looks like you have shopped at the MP-Store before also.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. Yes I have shopped at the MP store and will buy my holster from them. There are just so many to choose from, and i just want to make the right choice. Thanks again. Now to do my taxes and wait for a return.;>

Ciao,

Effy

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is that a Blade Tc Sting Ray, or Revolution? And what;s the difference? The Revolution is about half the price of the Sting Ray? Is it that much better? Just asking.

Ciao,

Effy

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Mine is the lower cost Revolution model (pictured) for $24.95. I just checked the MP-Store and the item is backordered for now. The lower cost but high quality item may be driving the popularity! You could IM Jester and ask when he might get more in stock. I have found him to be very helpful store manager and will respond to your question.

The other holsters are more expensive but offer more features if you really want them. Its just personal preference and how much you are willing to spend. Just read about them, compair costs and make a decision.

Good luck and shoot safely.

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
I like the revolution, its a nice holster, but I still prefer the kydex of the DOH or the OWB from TKW.

Revolution is injection molded.

DOH or TKW is formed.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I bought a Barsony holster on EBAY for my full size M&P, it's a nylong holster with a belt clip and a pouch for a spare mag. It would be hard to beat for your purposes.

Check out item # 150088910015

I *THINK* this is the same model I bought.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Jeff 9mm M&P said:
I just got the Blade-Tech from the MP-Store Effy. It is designed for the M&P, has a belt loop and is adjustable for your fit preference. Not over expensive. Has a nice M&P logo stamped on the outside--kind of cool. I will use it during IDPA meets this summer. That is my recommendation. It looks like you have shopped at the MP-Store before also.

So the Revolution holster is IDPA approved?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts