MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all I am interested in buying a new m&p full sized 9mm with night sights. I have contacted buds gun shop and they don't have any in stock. Is there any good online dealers any one could recommend to me besides gunbroker ?

I really want to get in contact with someone who could order me a new one straight from Smith and Wesson. Does S&W do business like Sig where a distributor is able to directly order a single firearm from them ? The reason I want that is because I am looking for the newest I can get to avoid some of the problems I have seen with this handgun in the past (mostly just the ejecting brass back in my face problem). Thanks.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Have you gone to the Davidson's Gallery of Guns? The way it works is you select the weapon from their inventory and they find you 3 local dealers and let you compare their prices online. I haven't bought from them yet but only because my local dealer either has what I want for a fair price or already had it on order and would sell it to me at a fair price when it came in.

http://www.galleryofguns.com/GunLocator/locatorstart.asp

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
sholling said:
Have you gone to the Davidson's Gallery of Guns? The way it works is you select the weapon from their inventory and they find you 3 local dealers and let you compare their prices online. I haven't bought from them yet but only because my local dealer either has what I want for a fair price or already had it on order and would sell it to me at a fair price when it came in.

http://www.galleryofguns.com/GunLocator/locatorstart.asp

I recently went this route and had a good experience. Obviously, your local dealers' prices may vary, but the one I went with had just about the best price I could find and the entire transaction was pretty smooth. I'd do it again.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Did you call Bud's or just check online? If you didn't call I would do that and talk to them about what is coming in!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I emailed them and in the reply email i received they told me they do not have any w/ night sights and 17rd mags for civilian sales. I can't seem to find any one selling these locally for under $700 w/ night sights. I'm going to give that site sponsor a call tomorrow.

·
Registered
910 Posts
You have a PM, og.

Besides Bud's, and Grant over @ G&R I really can't suggest anyone else personally. I do pretty much 90% of my gun business with Bud's - 9% coming from the EE over at ar15.com, and the remaining 1% gunbroker.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts