MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Personally, I use Sentry Solutions Tuff Cloth for corrosion protection and then a nice light coat of FP10 over that for even more protection and a nice finish.

It's worked for me for years now.

·
Registered
282 Posts
762x51 said:
Personally, I use Sentry Solutions Tuff Cloth for corrosion protection and then a nice light coat of FP10 over that for even more protection and a nice finish.

If you like the fp10 you are going to have to try weaponshield. It's twice as good.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I keep going back to Eezox, it has the best performance I've seen in terms of corrosion resistance and the smell isn't at unpleasant. I've had weapons in storage for over 4 years through hot, humid Georgia summers and cold wet winters and didn't find a bit of corrosion when they were retrieved.

·
Registered
20 Posts
dralarms said:
[quote name='762x51']Personally, I use Sentry Solutions Tuff Cloth for corrosion protection and then a nice light coat of FP10 over that for even more protection and a nice finish.

If you like the fp10 you are going to have to try weaponshield. It's twice as good.
[/quote]

I have a sample bottle that George was kind enough to send me, I'm just waiting until I run out of FP10 to give it a try. I bought a large amount of George's original formula some years back before it was changed for the worse.

·
Registered
282 Posts
762x51 said:
[quote name='dralarms'][quote name='762x51']Personally, I use Sentry Solutions Tuff Cloth for corrosion protection and then a nice light coat of FP10 over that for even more protection and a nice finish.

[/quote]

I have a sample bottle that George was kind enough to send me, I'm just waiting until I run out of FP10 to give it a try. I bought a large amount of George's original formula some years back before it was changed for the worse.[/quote]

If you try the WS, then you will throw the FP out I'll bet.

·
Registered
20 Posts
dralarms said:
[quote name='762x51'][quote name='dralarms'][quote name='762x51']Personally, I use Sentry Solutions Tuff Cloth for corrosion protection and then a nice light coat of FP10 over that for even more protection and a nice finish.

[/quote]

I have a sample bottle that George was kind enough to send me, I'm just waiting until I run out of FP10 to give it a try. I bought a large amount of George's original formula some years back before it was changed for the worse.[/quote]

If you try the WS, then you will throw the FP out I'll bet.
[/quote]

That's exactly what I'm afraid of.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So weaponshield you can use on the whole gun? as a lube and everything is that what I'm getting from what i'm reading on there site?

·
Registered
282 Posts
FutureFuzz said:
So weaponshield you can use on the whole gun? as a lube and everything is that what I'm getting from what i'm reading on there site?

Yes it's a cleaner lube and protectant. Caontact george @ gcfennell at steelshieldtech dot com

Tell him you would like a free sample if he still has them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts