MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Including my the transfer fee, would $490 be a good price for the .45?

·
Registered
26 Posts
UPSguy said:
Including my the transfer fee, would $490 be a good price for the .45?
Better then about what 90% will pay for the M&P.

MSRP is a tad over $600 if I remember correctly from the S&W website.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Fin Feather and Fur is typically one of the cheapest places in the country and right now they are asking $490. So, for the time being, if $490 is your total price that is definitely a good price.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Came in today. $480 for the gun itself, and to pay for my two transfer fees I bought lunch.

·
Registered
12 Posts
chilewhat said:
On line at GibertsGuns they have the M&P45 for 459.95 + 20 shipping. $479.95 plus a low transfer fee, if you can get one, plus that mag offer, would equal a great deal. I'm thinkin about it right now, even though I don't really want a 45 at the moment.

Didn't the mag offer expire a few months back???

·
Registered
100 Posts
911Boss said:
[quote name='chilewhat']On line at GibertsGuns they have the M&P45 for 459.95 + 20 shipping. $479.95 plus a low transfer fee, if you can get one, plus that mag offer, would equal a great deal. I'm thinkin about it right now, even though I don't really want a 45 at the moment.

Didn't the mag offer expire a few months back???[/quote]

negative

http://www.smith-wesson.com/wcsstore/SmWes...bate_Coupon.pdf

·
Registered
110 Posts
That would be an amazing price. I've got mine on layaway and I'm payin $620 w/ tax. I say oh well, they had it at my local shop and I've got till Jan. to pay it off.

·
Registered
5 Posts
chilewhat said:
[quote name='911Boss'][quote name='chilewhat']On line at GibertsGuns they have the M&P45 for 459.95 + 20 shipping. $479.95 plus a low transfer fee, if you can get one, plus that mag offer, would equal a great deal. I'm thinkin about it right now, even though I don't really want a 45 at the moment.

Didn't the mag offer expire a few months back???[/quote]

negative

http://www.smith-wesson.com/wcsstore/SmWes...bate_Coupon.pdf[/quote]

Darn it bought mine around the first of September

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just purchased my 45 at Gun's and Fishing in Vacaville, Ca $449 + tax and fee's

Wildsports in Sacramento, Ca has the M&P9, and M&P40 for $399 + tax and fee's

both good prices plus $50 rebate and 2 mag's

·
Registered
79 Posts
My latest gun buy is the M&P45 with thumb safety from Buds 469.00 delivered. Tough to beat that from all my searches.

I have bought from them before and the delivery is always good.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts