MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me start by saying I browsed this sight for a month after handling a M&P 40 . Having been a 1911 and Glock user for 40 years ,I was impressed with the feel of the M&P. Owned many Smith & Wesson

revolvers, but never liked their pistols. With the positive feedback from you all, I decided to buy one.

Found one at Bud's Guns 2+ weeks ago and sent in the money order. With 3 extra mags it was still cheaper than anyone in my area was willing to deal just for the pistol alone. They sent me a e-mail on the 12th saying it would ship in 24 hours. When I did not recieve it late on the 15th ,I called and was told it would be shipped the 16th. Decided to check on it the 20th, and was told they had a problem and would be shipped that day. Ten miniutes later he called back and told me it was a mistake he had made and not shipping error, and he would make it right.

Mistakes happen, but when someone steps up and admits their error I am impressed. He could have let it go with it being someone elses error and I would have never known, but he made it a experience I can admire. Anyway it arrived yesterday and he made it right. I would deal with Buds again in a heartbeat.

I believe as consumers we should give credit to good companies. Some outstanding ones I have dealt with are Dillons Presses (always a pleasure), Midway, Brownells, Ruger, M&M gunsmithing in Virginia, and now Bud's Gun in Kentucky. ON the other end of the spectrum is Cimmarron F.A. in Texas, will never do business again.

The wind is blowing 30-40mph here today with storms so will not get to try it today. But i did clean it and polish the ramp and chamber, anxious to print it with my favorite loads to see what it likes.

And thank all of you for sharing your experiences with me and others, by the way MPH REv n.

Take care,,

·
Site Staff
9,615 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Yep, bud's was easy to deal with when I got my M&P.

They accidently double charged my card and fixed it right away once I called them back about it.

Took me a while to get through to them though. guess the lines were busy that day!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts