MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
I've bought from them on several occasions, their inventory is very hit and miss, like everywhere. The prices are high, like everywhere. Most recently I've bought from:
Federal

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've bought from them on several occasions, their inventory is very hit and miss, like everywhere. The prices are high, like everywhere. Most recently I've bought from:
Federal
Yea, ammo is hard to find everywhere, I have an e-mail notification with Midway if my 45acp arrives "Speer Gold Dot Carry"

·
Registered
542 Posts
These two rounds are in modest demand so it's not surprising supplies are available. Even for those rounds, the selection is very limited.

When they have 9mm and .45 ACP, then I'm interested. I did a search for "in stock" for them and absolutely none were available.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Same. I’ve picked up Remington (12.99) and Fiocchi (11.99) 9mm target ammo if I get there early the day they restock. Maximum of 3 boxes. I’ve also grabbed Hornady Critical Defense rounds there twice in the last month. Luckily we have two within a couple exits of each other and they haven’t increased their prices.

·
Registered
326 Posts
SGammo.com has a little inventory this afternoon.
I've used SGammo for a while, but I'm not happy that their prices have risen during the shortage. One type of ammo I usually purchase was about $13 a box until recently, where it went to $23 a box before being sold out.

They also recently started a minimum order amount of $79 which they never had before.

I'm looking for suppliers that don't change their prices based on supply and demand.

It seems they do.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts