MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last year I bought my first two pistols, an M&P 9 for home defense followed by a Glock 44 for practice and plinking a few months later. There were no S&W 22s anywhere when I bought the G44 and today I decided to trade it in on an M&P 22 compact. Glad I tried the Glock but the S&W just feels better.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I agree that the M&P compact is a much better gun to shoot, in about every way, than the G44. Too bad. I was a devoted Glock Girl for a very long time until arthritis and other health issues made me gear down to .380 and .22lr. I still would buy a Glock if they felt as good in my hand, had as nice triggers and racked as easily as my other .22's. Alas, the G44 does not.

Those M&P .22 compacts were all but unobtainium for months, but a few days ago I got an email from one of the companies I buy from saying they have the M&P .22 compact back in stock. I think they are showing up again now. And Midwest Gun Works sent an email yesterday saying they have the magazines back in stock again. Those were even more scarce than the guns!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts