MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so it wasn't the next gun, but it's still a revolver, and a spiffy lil snubbie!

.38 special only. I put 80 rounds through it tonight and can't imagine shooting .357! It's got some snap to it.

But anyway, I got a bonus at work, so a bit of it went to a nice summer carry weapon

·
Registered
210 Posts
Really go pics. Nice .38 Special! They definitely carry a nice loud pow...So many guns so little money!! I hope that last pic was taken with your camera on a timer, she looks loaded.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LockNLoad said:
Really go pics. Nice .38 Special! They definitely carry a nice loud pow...So many guns so little money!! I hope that last pic was taken with your camera on a timer, she looks loaded.

yep, I'm very careful about trigger and muzzle discipline.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
i was considering getting the charter arms .357 mag pug for my CCW. the range instructor said the recoil was hell and the .38 was a little better. i found out one thing for sure, the accuracy is not that great after about 5-10 yards.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I was thinking of getting one of those in 357. Not that I want to shoot 357, but getting it allows me to shoot 357, and 38 special. If i get 38 only wheel gun, i feel like I got cheated out of deal.

But then I now thinking I want BN Hi-Power....

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
I had the same one

I used to have(getting my M&p 40c) the same snubbie as the above pics i put 150 throught it and can vouch, very loud and a lot more accurate than i expected from a 2-inch barrell lots of fun but reloading sucked

1 - 6 of 6 Posts