MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my Comp-Tac Minotaur just arrived. First impressions are good, it feels GREAT against bare skin with the backing material, A+ there. I'm 21, I wear t-shirts and jeans most of the time, so an undershirt is basically non-exist in my casual dress. This was the biggest reason I went with the Minotaur, basically zero skin contact with the gun itself. The grip of the kydex on the gun is adjustable, it feels pretty good right out of the box though. I got the J-clips, we'll see how I like them, but I can always order a different type of clip if I want to. Which brings me to my last point, Comp-Tac is great to deal with. The holster shipped last Thursday I think and it showed up Monday, couldn't be happier. Turnaround time was very quick, I waited 11 days for this holster from order to delivery. I'll repost after I wear it around a little more and get things adjusted to my liking, I'm sure it will only get better.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Congratulations on the holster. You will come to love it.

I have 2 MTAC's (one for M&P's and one for Glocks). I love them for the same reason that you mentioned. I can wear it against bear skin and it doesn't scratch me up.

I also have a C-TAC for my Glock 21SF and while I like that holster I have to dress around that holster because it scratches me against bear skin.

Congratulations.

·
Registered
910 Posts
I had a CTAC for my 9c, but I didn't like it nearly as much as the MTAC I use with my M&P45. I love the MTAC.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I wore it out today a little more, love it! Adjusted it to fit my liking, very comfortable, almost forgot I was carrying.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts