MP-Pistol Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
akr said:
I didn't even know you bought the gun at $369 when I made my post. I was just commenting on the differences in prices on the guns and why. The gun I bought is just like yours, but I paid more. No offense intended at all, Mike. I was just trying to be nice to Spartan, so I hope you won't dislike me from now on.

Nothing to worry about akr. Spartan was a little down but I think he's feeling better about his purchase. Have a good night.

Mike

·
Registered
521 Posts
If you got a LEO used it came with 3 mags right? The civi version Bud's and other dealers sell only comes with 2 mags...one extra mag = $30 value, so you did pretty good if you got 3 mags with it.

·
Registered
150 Posts
BSTOCK said:
What extras??????? It's not a bad deal but lets be honest, it's the same gun as Bud's is selling for $369 + shipping. No lock with mag disconnect. It cost me $410 in my hand. Are there extras I don't know about besides night sights? S&W warrantees these pistols for life but only if you are the original purchaser. That's big to me. The original purchaser also gets a free range bag. I would send the form in Spartan117 and you might get the range bag if the person you bought it from hasn't registered for it and if S&W honors the bill of sale. The form says one per SN. Give it a try.

I am not trying to rain on your parade Spartan117 just stating the facts. I am quite sure you will get many years of good use out of the pistol + you didn't have to wait for it.

Michael

I used to have a 9E (basically a blackened version of the 9VE) that I got used and had some trouble with it misfiring (probably why I got it for such a good price). I called S&W, told them I had gotten it used and explained the problem. They sent me a shipping label, I returned it to them and they fixed it and sent it back, all at no charge to me. When I called I asked about any warranty, and the guy told me that they warranty their guns for life, so I sent it in. I got it back in eight days, and it was flawless after that.

·
Registered
150 Posts
toocool said:
[quote name='BSTOCK']What extras??????? It's not a bad deal but lets be honest, it's the same gun as Bud's is selling for $369 + shipping. No lock with mag disconnect. It cost me $410 in my hand. Are there extras I don't know about besides night sights? S&W warrantees these pistols for life but only if you are the original purchaser. That's big to me. The original purchaser also gets a free range bag. I would send the form in Spartan117 and you might get the range bag if the person you bought it from hasn't registered for it and if S&W honors the bill of sale. The form says one per SN. Give it a try.

I am not trying to rain on your parade Spartan117 just stating the facts. I am quite sure you will get many years of good use out of the pistol + you didn't have to wait for it.

Michael

I used to have a 9E (basically a blackened version of the 9VE) that I got used and had some trouble with it misfiring (probably why I got it for such a good price). I called S&W, told them I had gotten it used and explained the problem. They sent me a shipping label, I returned it to them and they fixed it and sent it back, all at no charge to me. When I called I asked about any warranty, and the guy told me that they warranty their guns for life, so I sent it in. I got it back in eight days, and it was flawless after that.[/quote]

That's great to hear. I have never heard a negative work about S&W customer service. I guess that's why.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts