MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HAHA! Happy camper here...I finally decided to go with the M&P 9c!!! Ordered it from Shooters of Jacksonville (FLORIDA) a few hours ago $429.99 + tax + shipping. They will ship it to a local FFL here, hopefully tommorrow. So by next the end of this week or beginning of next week, I will be the owner of my very first hangun(that is not agency issued)! I was considering the 40c but I think my wife would have a little trouble w/ that recoil... so I opted for the 9c. I'm sure I will still be happy with it. Can't wait!

·
Registered
471 Posts
cachaco, I think you are going to be very happy indeed. The Compacts are SWEET!!

Ron

·
Registered
14 Posts
Title got me. Congrats. I picked up a 9c last weekend and really like it. It needs a little time on the range to smooth the trigger out... but I've never met a new gun that wasn't improved by a few hundred rounds.

js

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all. Can't wait to get a few rounds down range. I've already got a couple of my classmates here at the academy making a line to shoot it. They wondered why I decided to go with the M&P as opposed to the glock, and hopefully by shooting it, they will see why. Maybe I can get all these LEO to see that glock has some quality competition in both full size and compact semis.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm going to order my Compact from Shooters too! They have the best price that I have found. With shipping and Transfer fee(15.00) I'll save about 40.00

-S

·
Registered
84 Posts
Congrats! I think you'll love it (if not, I may adopt it, mine could use a brother
).

I can't think of anything I would get rid of mine for! I carry it just about every day and shoot it as much as I can (never enough time). Can't beat that price either.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts