MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was able to get my hands on an M&P9c today at the gun show. I ended up trading one of my other guns for $400 and got the compact for $449. It was the best deal I could find as only three dealers have it around me and at the show. I cant wait to clean it up and get it out to the range this weekend!

What do most people shoot out of it? I have 124grain Federal Hydrashocks JHP's that I like to shoot. Any other good recommendations?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Took it out to the range this evening and I am in total euphoria right now. It just ate everything I fed through it. The recoil was 100 times less that what I was expecting. One of the range officers shot it and she is now going to the gun show tomorrow and picking one up. What a great weapon!

·
Registered
18 Posts
matt7184 said:
For range use whatever I can get cheap (usually 115gr bullets, UMC, CCI Blazer Brass, Winchester ValuPaks from Walmart). For Self Defense I stick to 147gr Gold Dots or Ranger Ts. Everyone has their preference, but if your preference falls in this thread, you will be fine:

http://www.tacticalforums.com/cgi-bin/tact...c;f=78;t=000964

thanks for that link, I was looking for that kind of information 8)

I had no idea what ammo to find for protection purposes

·
Registered
419 Posts
thomez said:
[quote name='matt7184']For range use whatever I can get cheap (usually 115gr bullets, UMC, CCI Blazer Brass, Winchester ValuPaks from Walmart). For Self Defense I stick to 147gr Gold Dots or Ranger Ts. Everyone has their preference, but if your preference falls in this thread, you will be fine:

http://www.tacticalforums.com/cgi-bin/tact...c;f=78;t=000964

thanks for that link, I was looking for that kind of information 8)

I had no idea what ammo to find for protection purposes[/quote]

No problem. Just make sure you run some of the rounds you decide on through the gun first at the range to ensure they function properly.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts