MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got the Maglula Uplula today. Ordered it from Midway 4/13. I called about a week or so ago, and they told me they didn't expect any more until the end of May, 5/28 to be exact. To my suprise on 5/1 they emailed and said it just came off backorder.

Well I tried it out tonight on my 5 mag's, and man this thing is great. When I've been to the range I take 4 mags, load 4 mags and shoot 4 mags. Then repeat the process all over again. (5th one stay's at home ready to go loaded with GoldDot's) I don't have a problem loading them by hand, been doing that for a for while and been getting quicker, but after loading with this Uplula...

More time shooting, less time loading. Can't get any easier than that. I like that!!!!!

Yea I know, more time shooting = more ammo = more $$$$

What can you do? Just enjoy it!

·
Site Staff
9,615 Posts
I picked one up last Saturday at a local store, as usual with their products it's a very ingenious design. One thing that's really nice, the H&K loaders run out of steam when the mag is getting full, the Uplula doesn't even notice it, so it's no problem filling the mags to full capacity.

You do have to learn the technique, you have to release it completely between cartridges, then squeeze and push down, and you have to squeeze first! Makes a nice little test of coordination!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is true. It did take a few minutes to figure out how it worked, but once you get the technique down it's pretty slick. It does work a different set of muscles in your hand, but a lot easier on your thumb and fingers, I think.

Plus a lot quicker.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
I too, just received my loader, lots of time went into development I am sure. Once I spend a day and a couple of hundred rounds, I am sure I will get a hang of it.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Wow, it was as easy as the video illustrates. I made a lot of friends on the range just by saving there thumb... :wink: I had single stacked .45's and and double stacked 9mm's loaded in seconds. Big and small it loaded them all, neat little piece of equipment; one that I will carry everywhere.

·
Registered
131 Posts
My UpLula arrived last week from eguns.com and it is without a doubt the best $26 I ever spent. My wife and son both appreciate the functionality and the time saved on the range. I know that there are cheaper options, but nothing does else works with the variety of magazines and calibers.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Got mine in the mail a few days ago from G&R Tactical. Best money I've spent in quite a while! Fast shipping by Grant too!

·
Registered
80 Posts
+1 on the UpLULA! Got mine from eguns about a week ago, and have used it for G19 dbl stack 9mm's, M&P .40's, and 1911 .45's! Everyone of them worked fine. Love it!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Stopped by one of my LGS's today...

Picked up a cupla silicon cloths, walked over to the HKS Speedloader rack to get a new loader, looked up, and there were three pegs hanging full of the Uplula's...

I grabbed 3 of them...$22.95ea...I expect they will disappear quickly, and it often seems like eons before items get re-stocked...

I practiced loading a cupla 9mm double-stacks...pretty slick...

·
Registered
514 Posts
I just picked one up today at the gun show for $27. Man I'm glad I did since it's hard to load the last few round on a glock mag. I tried it on my G27 and all 9 rds went in like a charm. I'm going to have to show it off at the next IDPA match since I haven't seen anybody with one there

·
Registered
82 Posts
+1! Bought it last week, but only used it tonight for the first time at the range. It's a clever product and I highly recommend it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just got mine in the mail today from the store on this site. This thing is great. I loaded up 4 mags in about 1 minute. This thing is fast and easy to use. Worth every penny.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts