MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody get their free FS 40 mags yet? How long did it take? I mailed mine out priority mail on 12/10, I'm hoping it's any day now.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Hell no, still waiting since November 15.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I sent off on 12/18 and was told around 2-3 wks. Hopefully any time now for me. Mine were 45's though.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
My 45s came in like 3 weeks but I'm still waiting for my 9Cs and my holster for my 1911. I suspect that with their shutdown for the holidays that it'll take them a few weeks to catch up.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I got my 45 mags in under three weeks, but have been waiting since mid-November for the 40's. No luck yet.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Still waiting on the 40c but I did get the Fullsize 9 mags in but i mail that one off the 1st day of the promo.

·
Registered
230 Posts
IT'S HERE

I sent my rebate in on 11/15 and they just got here today! Praise the Lord. Still waiting on the 50 bucks but the mags are a start. That will hold me another 2 months I guess.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Well I was just 9 weeks, thats with the Christmas break. I ordered 40c with finger extends.

got 2 15 rd full size instead, I'm making some calls to see if they can send me the right ones, I'm hopeing so, I'd like to have a couple extra mags for my 40c.

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Sent mine in Nov 17, called today and was told the order is packaged and waiting to be shipped. The $50 rebates are waiting on a computer issue that should be resolved this weekend.

I have no reason to believe otherwise... yet. Isn't this a holiday weekend?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Still waiting on mine. I sent my out before Thanksgiving. Waiting on check as well... but the good news is, the gun is great.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts