MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just checking out accessories for my new Walther P22, and found the company Viridian at www.laseraimingsystems.com that's starting to make some green lasers for other guns than the P22. It looks like they're on track to start offering a model for the M&P's sometime in July from what I recieved in an email from them this morning. Here's a link to their product page, and I think I'm going to be saving up to get one of thier lasers for the M&P as well as for the P22.

http://www.laseraimingsystems.com/products.php

I didn't link to the main page, as there's a flash intro with sound there. The flash menu on the side is also noisy, unfortunately, but the sound can be turned off.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Just be careful - they are damn bright - I bought one off of ebay for my PS90, and I ended up getting rid of it. It was TOO bright. At indoor distances, it hurt your eyes even to look at the dot on the wall. It also lit up a dark room like a flashlight, and U could see the beam in the dark. Outside, it had a range over 1000 yards, and on a sunny day, I could see the dot over 100 yards away.

But, I think it may have been more powerful than it indicated.

For ONLY outdoor range use - a 100 yard green laser is cool. But it was too dangerous for indoor use - which was something I wanted for it - so I sold it to someone who wanted it for outdoor use.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts