MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... no... not Buffalo :wink: .

Nats here, from Hamilton Ontario, Canada (aboot 3/4 hr. NW of Buffalo... but with only half the snow :mrgreen: ).

Greatest hits - 1 wife, 1 dog, closer to 40 than 30 (ugh), been shootin' for... well... forever, NDT Tech, amature knifemaker, moderator on canadiangunnutz.com, blah, blah, blah...

Glad to find a dedicated site to the M&P. I've been eyeballing them online for a bit but I finally got my grubby little mitts on one in 9mm today. Niiiice. It moved instantly to first place on my "Gotta' have it now!" list. I've been surfing the site since I found it today and there is lots of great info here. I'm looking forward to participating.

Later

Nats

·
Site Staff
9,613 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Whitebb said:
Welcome fellow Canadian. Born and raised in TO here, living in Georgia know. Gotta love the Second Amendment!!!
Don't rub it in... Hey! If you were born and raised in TO then it's your fault we don't have one to :wink: (it's always the Torontonians pushing for more gun laws). On the up side, we have no semi-auto import ban. And it's a push on the barrel length restrictions. While our handguns can only be 4.13"+, that also means so can our AR's 8)

(Now that we are best friends Whitebb, want'a sponsor me for a work visa :mrgreen: )

Thanks for the welcome guys!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Welcome! Any photos of your knives?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
alan0269 said:
Welcome! Any photos of your knives?

Sure!

Here are my last two.

- 5/16" - 0-1 tool steel

- Black G-10 scales w/ white vulcanized spacers and stainless and mosaic pins

- Shown with Kimber Compact Stainless II, .45acp (w/ stupid factory extended barrel to meet Kanadian regs :roll: )

- 3/16 - 0-1 tool steel w/ brushed stainless Gunkote

- Re-constituted Malachite scales w/ stainless pins

·
Registered
48 Posts
FELLOW CANADIAN!!

Welcome from a fellow Canadian!! I am in Oakbank (Winnipeg) Manitoba. Proud owner of a MP9. you will be very happy with it if you purchace. Got a question for you if you are into guns. Have you heard of the MP ar 15 at all in canada??? Looking for one. I have heard that they aren't available in Canada at all. Something to do with the export permit from US or something. Let me know if you have heard anything. Thanks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts