MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was standing in the local gun shop, staring at the M1911s on hand, when I got into a conversation with a random customer about pistols. He was there to look at an M&P 40 and I was looking for my first pistol to buy when I turn 21 in a few months time. Needless to say he said enough to interest me in the M&P and I've ended up here and ended up reading quite a bit of the older threads to get some information on the pistol. It's good to know there's a forum for this thing to discuss on.

I'm originally from Anchorage, Alaska and only moved to central Florida (Plant City) in early September of 2006 due to circumstances beyond my control. Obviously the weather's a bit hot for me; I've already tried ventilating the yard with my Mossberg 590, didn't seem to help with the heat at all unfortunately. I've fired several types of pistols (including a Colt Gold Cup with all of the features which is partially why I was looking at M1911s) when I was in Alaska since my neighbor was a Korean war veteran and had a safe big enough to stand in. Thanks to him, I garnered quite a bit of practical experience with firearms to go on top of all of the research I've done myself. I'll be posting a thread somewhere around here with a set of questions I've came up with regarding the M&P that I hope I can get some answers to. Thanks!
- Colt

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Site Staff
9,613 Posts

1 - 6 of 6 Posts