1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,990 Posts

·
Registered
937 Posts
That one looks like a fun one. Is that one banned because it can shoot down aircraft by launching the shooter at it?

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Wow...

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mad212 said:
dont mean to thread jack but, this dea agent teaching about handling guns shoots in himself in the foot?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhIJOVD8hwY...ted&search=

Yea, the guy needs to be pistol whipped.

I think the worst recoiling gun i've ever fired is my .44 magnum... all of my rifles tap like a sissy compared to that gun. Actually, the worst thing about it, is the magnaporting on the end of the barrel causes it to twist real bad to the right, so it hurts the wrist a bit.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Grimwulff said:

I think the worst recoiling gun i've ever fired is my .44 magnum... all of my rifles tap like a sissy compared to that gun. Actually, the worst thing about it, is the magnaporting on the end of the barrel causes it to twist real bad to the right, so it hurts the wrist a bit.

Haha, I had my first run it with a 44 mag when I was 9. They failed to warn me about the recoil and I nearly had a hammer impression in my forehead. Good thing for my (then) youthful reflexes.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
NastyMP said:
[quote name='Grimwulff']

Haha, I had my first run it with a 44 mag when I was 9. They failed to warn me about the recoil and I nearly had a hammer impression in my forehead. Good thing for my (then) youthful reflexes.[/quote]

I had the same exact experience, but I was between 5 and 9... I think I was 5, but i'm not sure. As I remember, I fell down, but didn't hit myself in the head, thankfully.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I loved shooting it though. We were trying to shoot a milk jug filled with water. I think we went through a box and a half of rounds before we finally hit it.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
NastyMP said:
I loved shooting it though. We were trying to shoot a milk jug filled with water. I think we went through a box and a half of rounds before we finally hit it.

I was learning early to piss off hippies... I was shooting a tree :twisted:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Grimwulff said:
I was learning early to piss off hippies... I was shooting a tree :twisted:

You know I didn't even connect the dots. I too was learning young.

Side note (your shooting trees statement reminded me):

A bunch of friends and I had to cut down a tree with a 12 gauge once. We tried to go around a gate back on state land and got wedged between two trees. One about a foot in diameter the other about 6 inches. Took of 2 hours, all our shells (4 boxes) and 6 packs of cigarettes to cut down the smaller of the two trees.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts