MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as some of you may know. I moved up here to Washington State. The move has hurt the pocket a little........But the wife wants her first pistol so we are trying to figure out any shops that offer a layaway plan. I hate letting my MP brothers know I am hurting, but hell thats what the forum is here for.....help.....lol

If any of you have any leads, feel free to PM or reply to the thread.

Thanks brothers and sisters :wink:

FF

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
not sure if you mean local shops or online, but buds gun shop has a layaway plan for 90 days.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
finalfusion said:
Well as some of you may know. I moved up here to Washington State. The move has hurt the pocket a little........But the wife wants her first pistol so we are trying to figure out any shops that offer a layaway plan. I hate letting my MP brothers know I am hurting, but hell thats what the forum is here for.....help.....lol

If any of you have any leads, feel free to PM or reply to the thread.

Thanks brothers and sisters :wink:

FF
Well if your credit is good there is always instant credit at Bud's. You still have to pay your local FFL for the transfer but that puts a weapon in her hands in a couple of weeks.

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/index.php

Edit Great minds think alike. :wink:

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks fellas. I was going to call around locally next Mon. But I know alot of you guys know just about everywhere to get that deal
So I had to consult with my brothers first....haha

I will also be checking BudsGuns I cant believe I didnt think about that.

Thanks again fellas, you guys are awesome!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
YukonGlocker said:
What are you looking for?

Exactly, after all I do have an extra .22 pistol laying around.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Hey Kris,if you looking for a plinker just to get her started try some pawn shops if any around, worth a shot.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, she loves 1911's after all thats what I talk about most, and have owned more than any. She would like one in 9mm though, she likes the M&P9 too. She wanted a two tone XD but I am trying to convince her to get the M&P if she wants to go that route. I had an XD40 and didnt care for it much.

And Morgan, rub it in a little more why dont ya

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Try Cabella's

I applied for credit at Bud's to buy a CZ and never got a response even though my credit is very good. I finally gave up on them and got a Cabella's credit card with one year of no interest on purchases, with no problems. I then bought my new CZ 75B from my local gun shop/range ( not Cabella's ) for only about $18.00 over Bud's final cost ( FFL fees, shipping and 3% credit card charge ) and had it in my hands much sooner.

I will always support my local dealers, especially when they make a effort to be price competitive.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Try Cabella's

Thanks for the info buddy! I must say though.....my credit is pretty much over....lmao Planning on cleaning it up next year though! :wink:

TxPhantom said:
I applied for credit at Bud's to buy a CZ and never got a response even though my credit is very good. I finally gave up on them and got a Cabella's credit card with one year of no interest on purchases, with no problems. I then bought my new CZ 75B from my local gun shop/range ( not Cabella's ) for only about $18.00 over Bud's final cost ( FFL fees, shipping and 3% credit card charge ) and had it in my hands much sooner.

I will always support my local dealers, especially when they make a effort to be price competitive.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
coltman1985 said:
FF,

S&W just announced new 2 free mag promo! 10/1 -12/31!!

FYI

is this the ar-15 promotion, or the regular m&p magazines. i just bought a compact and i would have waited if i had known that

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
bbbdvan81 said:
[quote name='coltman1985']FF,

FYI

is this the ar-15 promotion, or the regular m&p magazines. i just bought a compact and i would have waited if i had known that
[/quote]The AR15 promotion is already up on the S&W site. A call to S&W customer service confirmed that the promotion will be extended to cover the M&P pistols on Monday. They were surprised it wasn't already posted but said to check back on the website on Monday for the forms.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey pard. Yeah I got the e mail notification from S&W yesterday. Now I just need to convince the wife to let me get my MP40c and her MP9 and get 4 free mags.....lol

coltman1985 said:
FF,

FYI

1 - 16 of 16 Posts