MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from a gun show this weekend. All i have to say is what i disappointment. The cheapest 9mm ammo i could fine was 10 dollars a box of 50 even the reloads were more then that!!!!
I also had a problem with the prices on the firearms. I was looking to pick up a second M&Pc if i could get a good deal on one and the cheapest there was 600 (no night sights) bucks... You can drive about 2 miles down the road go to the gun store and buy it for 450.

The shows normally have high ammo prices or high gun prices but not both. I was really shocked by this show. I was going to even buy 22lr ammo but they wanted 25 bucks for a brick of Blazer...

I hope they get better then this or i wont be going anymore

sorry just had to rant a little :roll:

Adam

·
Registered
514 Posts
It was the same way here in Las Vegas. They wanted $457 for the M&P compacts (no NS) but again, that doesn't include taxes. The ammo went up as well. I found a local dealer there that had his ammo cheaper than anyone else. I've found guns & ammo online to be cheaper than anyone there.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
In my neck of the woods, Dick's has 9mm on sale for ~$7 per 50. Close to Walmart's $14 and change for WWB 100-packs. Gun show this weekend could not touch those prices. :?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts