MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got email that the April issue of Gun Tests magazine had a 9mm M&P sub-compact they ran through that got a "D" grade. Oh no! Lost out to the Sig P239 DAK and Glock 26.

·
Registered
255 Posts
wcmaas said:
Just got email that the April issue of Gun Tests magazine had a 9mm M&P sub-compact they ran through that got a "D" grade. Oh no! Lost out to the Sig P239 DAK and Glock 26.

Joined today, posted today, first post was about this.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tungsten said:
[quote name='wcmaas']Just got email that the April issue of Gun Tests magazine had a 9mm M&P sub-compact they ran through that got a "D" grade. Oh no! Lost out to the Sig P239 DAK and Glock 26.

Joined today, posted today, first post was about this.
[/quote]

Understand the rolleyes. No agenda here really. I admire the M&P line very much and one of that line will be my next .40 S&W. Sorry for a 1st post that looked like bashing. Not my intention. :oops:

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
whoa, easy on him there Yukon, he actually brought information from the outside world with him on his first post! (even if it was crappy info, he didn't write the article). And the compact M&P is very much the same size as glock and xd subcompacts. A M&P subcompact would be the size of a Keltec 380. WELCOME WCMAAS!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts