MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased my first mp 9 and would like to find someone to stipple my grip, install new sights, blast my slide and barrel, I have left a few messages via email and phone to two of the listed vendors here, Bowie tactical and Burwell gunsmithing, but have not received any interest in working on my gun. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

·
Registered
11 Posts
It's not that these guys have no interest, it's the way they make their living. Probably just super busy with hunting season coming up and all. Perservere, and give them a little time. I'm sure you will get a response from one or both. Congrats on the gun!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Sounds like a fluke unless you left them messages 5 minutes ago. I have heard nothing but great things about Bowie and can personally attest to the great attention you will get for Burwell. Send another email or leave another message. They will get back to you.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Patience is a virtue..... I am sure your money is just as good as everyone else's Mr. Danny Burwell hangs out more on the weekend during the week wait these guys out you WONT be dissappointed.

BTW if you do a search for what you are looking for yoou would be surprised on some home remedies for modifications. Look around get ideas in your head and when they respond you will be glad you waited.

·
Registered
673 Posts
99skiscape said:
Just purchased my first mp 9 and would like to find someone to stipple my grip, install new sights, blast my slide and barrel, I have left a few messages via email and phone to two of the listed vendors here, Bowie tactical and Burwell gunsmithing, but have not received any interest in working on my gun. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Give the lads some time, they are both very nice people to deal with and very helpfull.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts