MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a set of XS big dot sights, and I was just wondering if anyone here was local in Phoenix and knew of a gunsmith that could put these on for me...

thanks!

·
Registered
533 Posts
jeri534 said:
I ordered a set of XS big dot sights, and I was just wondering if anyone here was local in Phoenix and knew of a gunsmith that could put these on for me...

thanks!

Derek Martin at Accuracy Speaks, he's located at the Rio Salado Shooting Range in North East Mesa On Usery Pass Road North of McDowell, This is waaay out there in the Boonies, but he can do this fairly fast.

Tell him Yamil sent you, I lived in the Valley for 8 years, and I can't wait to go back there again!!

Y

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, do you know who much I should be looking at to pay?

I shot him an email, hope to get a reply soon.

·
Registered
533 Posts
jeri534 said:
thanks, do you know who much I should be looking at to pay?

I shot him an email, hope to get a reply soon.

Derek is not expensive, he's a little grumpy, but he's a fair guy.

Y

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
jeri534 said:

thanks!

My buddy at DKM Customs can help you out. He is cheaper than most as well. If you havent had the time to go with Y's guy, PM me and I can give you his info. If you have already got this straightened out.....AWESOME! Hows it firing for you?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts