1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
239 Posts
Apparently they have the Captain America model too...

·
Registered
73 Posts
i just rolled mine in crazy glue and diamonds!

·
Registered
3,555 Posts
I was expecting this...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Those of you mocking these backstraps have no clue what your talking about. The glitter backstrap has the same texture as fine grit sandpaper. It's perfect for shooting in hot conditions with sweaty hands. Mine is no safe queen, it has around 10K rounds through it and I recently won the SSP Sharpshooter class at the Texas State IDPA championship. Mine has a glittery Texas State Flag on the backstrap.

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Those of you mocking these backstraps have no clue what your talking about. The glitter backstrap has the same texture as fine grit sandpaper. It's perfect for shooting in hot conditions with sweaty hands. Mine is no safe queen, it has around 10K rounds through it and I recently won the SSP Sharpshooter class at the Texas State IDPA championship. Mine has a glittery Texas State Flag on the backstrap.
Thanks for the input first time poster... Glittery Texas huh...

:lol:

Here is a link directly to the backstrap site...

Brilliant Backstraps - Home

If you can't shoot, dazzle them while you beat them down. ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Here is a link directly to the backstrap site...

Brilliant Backstraps - Home

If you can't shoot, dazzle them while you beat them down. ;)
Jason,

Thanks so much for the link to my website!! That's cool as it always drives up business for me at Brilliant Backstraps. ;) You know what they say, bad publicity is better than none.

I hope I won't be "shot down" for being a first time poster. I just recently joined this forum and hadn't jumped in on the messages and replies yet.

Thanks again,
Tracy

·
Registered
8,322 Posts
I like the Captain America one, but it's not on their website. Anyone got a link?

Those of you mocking these backstraps have no clue what your talking about.
Check out the FNG trying to set us all straight. Just so you know, we like new stuff for the M&P, it means people are adopting it and making it theirs.

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I like the Captain America one, but it's not on their website. Anyone got a link?

Check out the FNG trying to set us all straight. Just so you know, we like new stuff for the M&P, it means people are adopting it and making it theirs.
Here it is KR, it it called Old Glory.

Brilliant Backstraps - (Paint only or Texture only - NO Sparkle) - GunGoddess.com

Jason,

Thanks so much for the link to my website!! That's cool as it always drives up business for me at Brilliant Backstraps. ;) You know what they say, bad publicity is better than none.

I hope I won't be "shot down" for being a first time poster. I just recently joined this forum and hadn't jumped in on the messages and replies yet.

Thanks again,
Tracy
Tracy,

Thanks for making your products available and for not taking my poking personally. :happy:

I'll plug just about anything for the M&P, even if it doesn't trip my trigger.

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Tracy,

Thanks for making your products available and for not taking my poking personally. :happy:

I'll plug just about anything for the M&P, even if it doesn't trip my trigger.

Welcome to the forum.
No worries! As you can well imagine, I've taken a lot of grief for the product since I started offering it. The website is not up to date...been too busy slinging glitter.:D So...If you're a "facebooker" you can find more pictures on my page over there, including the USMC one that I did for a customer.

There was also a nice write up in the IDPA Tactical Journal.

Thanks for the welcome....;) Can't wait to chime in on some of the discussions.

Tracy

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
No worries! As you can well imagine, I've taken a lot of grief for the product since I started offering it. The website is not up to date...been too busy slinging glitter.:D So...If you're a "facebooker" you can find more pictures on my page over there, including the USMC one that I did for a customer.

Tracy

Sounds like you can handle it, don't take their or my crap. ;)

Having played with my friends children I've ended up covered in glitter a few times. I find it more difficult to get rid of glitter than tar or copy toner. You must sparkle.

How much do custom patterns range in price?

I'd contact Kenny over at Speed Shooter Specialties, he might want to carry your gear. And if you are interested in sponsoring here send Jester a PM.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sounds like you can handle it, don't take their or my crap. ;)

Having played with my friends children I've ended up covered in glitter a few times. I find it more difficult to get rid of glitter than tar or copy toner. You must sparkle.

How much do custom patterns range in price?

I'd contact Kenny over at Speed Shooter Specialties, he might want to carry your gear. And if you are interested in sponsoring here send Jester a PM.
Terrific!!! Thanks so much for the information!! I will PM Jester. Kenny (Speed Shooter Specialties) might recognize the name, I order most of the basic backstraps, endcaps and base plates from him before I bling 'em.

You are so right about the glitter...the whole house sparkles, including the dog and he's not real happy about it. :)

The price for the custom pattern depends on what you're looking for, but they run around $40-70 depending on the complexity and the colors.

Thanks again for all your help!
Tracy

·
Registered
667 Posts

Tracy
Good on you for providing a product/service. It's not easy being entrepreneurial these days. Those are defiantly some unique backstraps! I hope you do well.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Well Tracy, I'm sure my wife will be ordering one, as soon as she can get the accessorizing lined out. Her pistol won't even be shipped till tomorrow and she's, already, mad that they don't make the new ComTac holster in pink digicam.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Tracy,

Got my wife one the other week and she loves it.. Thanks fof having something that "SHE" likes!! Good for you.. My wife loves it and she's had alot of others asking about it!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
lol.. this is kind of ironic. Ive had a running joke with my wife (who is a 1st grade teacher) for years about how much i HATE glitter, because of how long it sticks around for. and how even if you dont touch it.. somehow, that ONE damn piece ends up on your face..

None the less.. good luck!

·
Registered
3,555 Posts
Sure Jason... The glitter comes from "your friend's kids..."

When I've come home covered in glitter, it usually involved a 1 am stop by the Gentleman's Club on the way home... LOL

Just sayin

Jeff

·
Registered
5 Posts
Tracy,

Got my wife one the other week and she loves it.. Thanks fof having something that "SHE" likes!! Good for you.. My wife loves it and she's had alot of others asking about it!!

LOVE the picture! And I love how you colored in the engravings to match! I'm glad she's enjoying it. If a little glitter gets women to the range more often, I'm all for it!

Thanks for sharing the picture!
Tracy

1 - 20 of 29 Posts