MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I today just had my hand gun training class in order to get my hand gun permit in the state of Tennessee. There was a huge showing today, 48 people that I counted. There were atleast a dozen 70+ year old married couples it was awesome. I was totally in shock of the number of people that showed up, it was standing room only in the class. There were 3 glocks, 2 of which were brand new, BOTH new glocks jammed multiple times. There was also 2 XD 40s there too that performed perfectly and after handling the XD finally I like it a lot. I was the only person there with an M&P what-so-ever, and mine is a 40c. I was the talk of the class, everyone came up and asked about it, especially after the poor glock showing and mine performing flawlessly. Oh I forgot to mention, the glocks were firing while it was still not raining, however I was in the last firing group and it was TOTAL DOWNPOUR, I shot perfectly in that mess (guess we're testing that Melonite finish today). The guy next to me kept leaning over after each volley saying, "Damn that gun is loud brother, I LOVE IT!". Six people in total said they were going to go buy one. All in all I had a hell of a fun saturday, I hope all yours are going as well! Cheers!

·
Registered
512 Posts
Glad to hear your MP performed so well. I always like to hear about others excercising their 2nd Ammendment rights.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts