MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i think its strange that they charge 30 for rough-out and 22 for rough-in. thats the only diff between the spt and invert. im ordering a light tan spt today. will report back

·
Registered
157 Posts
I like the look of his belt holster. There isn't a base price or a price on options.

I sent an e mail so we'll see if there is a response.

No belts or magazine holders.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I was also interested and sent him an e-mail:

Do you make any holsters for the S&W M&P 9 fill sized and compact? Prices?

I like what I see on your website. Where in Texas are you? I'm in Houston.

Thanks,

Chuck

Got this reply today:

Hello

Yes I do make holsters for the M&P 9 and 40. Full and compact.

I am having trouble accessing the software that runs my web site. I will be suspending orders until Sept first. Right now my leather supplier is out of leather, and most other products, in anticipation of being purchased by an investment group and that will not take place until the 15th of Aug. I am currently out of leather and so are they, I will also be leaving on vacation from the 17th of Aug thorough the end of the month so any orders will not be finished until mid or late Sept. I will also soon be removing the Belt holsters from the site, but if you let me know I will still make them until Oct first. Belt holsters are $40 + shipping.

PS. I am in Fort worth

Thanks

·
Registered
157 Posts
I didn't get an e mail reply.

I'm hoping I can get in touch with him as I want to order two of his belt holsters before they are discontinued.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts