MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say Happy Fathers Day to all the real dedicated Fathers on this Forum enjoy your day as I know I will because I am not in Iraq for this one-Jason

·
Registered
112 Posts
Happy Father's Day to you too. My little girl's Kaitlin, she's 7 months old and I can't believe how much I love her. And THANK YOU for helping keep or country free!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Happy Father's Day...

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Happy Fathers day fellas. I am a newb in that department, little girl is supposed to be here RIGHT NOW....LMAO

Have a good one guys.

Kris

·
Registered
259 Posts
Happy fathers day to all daddy's. hope you all have a wondreful day as I am having. Shootin, n grillin.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Happy Fathers Day to all dads, and especially to the young Dads.

Being a father comes with a ton of responsibility, and even more fulfillment. Nothing compares to it!

Enjoy your special day as I am...

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
Its such a joy to hear a 4 year old and 2 year old say happy fathers day to me while they jump up and down on my bed to wake me up!!!

I love my girls.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Thats awesome John, man I cant wait brother! Just being able to hold her is going to bring so much more joy in my life! Good thing I decided to settle down after meeting my wife, not only did she save my life, she helped create our little girl!

Anyway started rambling on there

Jester said:
Its such a joy to hear a 4 year old and 2 year old say happy fathers day to me while they jump up and down on my bed to wake me up!!!

I love my girls.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
all these little girls mine is 3 anda half and let me tell u from experience and I think everyone else here will agree those little girls BREAK YOUR HEART Brother her beautiful smile just melts and after seeing her face you will know what i mean very soon congrats to all the real fathers out here and enjoy-Jason

·
Registered
25 Posts
I hope you all had as nice a Father's Day as I did. Both daughters visited (with 6 grandsons) and A call from my son, who is stationed in Okinawa. I must have done something right, 'cause They all make me proud. I'm either a pretty good dad, or darned lucky (probably both)

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Fathers day is both a wonderful blessing and some painful memories: my Father passed Jan 7 2005 so this was the second fathers day I couldnt call my Dad and tell him I love him and Happy fathers day but hey i still got memories to help me through the tough times

1 - 18 of 18 Posts