MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like the subject says..

Drive safe the idiots are out of the woodwork tonight..

Enjoy and celebrate safely...

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Happy New Year to all. Like Jason said, be safe out there. Or be like me/the smart one and drink at home :wink:

You all be safe out there!!!

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Happy New Year all

I'm staying in where it is safe.

:twisted:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Happy new year to you all, wifes out of town and I'm playing a 35k poker torny. tonight on computer while the cats watch. I will have a crown and water too :wink:

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Now thats the way to hold em brother
Break a leg on the torny!

tigs40cal said:
Happy new year to you all, wifes out of town and I'm playing a 35k poker torny. tonight on computer while the cats watch. I will have a crown and water too :wink:

·
Registered
81 Posts
I will be home unless I get an emergency call (I hate being the on call guy). To everyone have a safe and sane Happy New Year.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Happy New Year to you and your families...

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Everyone have their Knob Creek out, toast at midnight...

·
Registered
81 Posts
Knob Creek, Woodford Reserve, Wild Turkey Rare Breed or Makers Mark please. Anything else is not so special.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
I think I am going over to Dales house tonight...

·
Registered
223 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Happy New Year to All.

My wife and I will be at home, We will tost soda in our champain glasses.

Everyone Be Safe.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Happy new year to all, im staying in with the family. Play some splinter cell with the wifey and of course have a few drinks

·
Registered
660 Posts
Happy New Year all!

MP40Dale said:
I will be home unless I get an emergency call (I hate being the on call guy). To everyone have a safe and sane Happy New Year.

I know how you feel. I'm on duty right now and part of that duty is to field calls from drunk service members who need to be picked up at bars. (Yes drunken sailor stories are true!!
, good program though)

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Happy New Year! 8)

Unless one of those i-jits makes their way into my house, I'll be OK tonight! :wink:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Happy New Year to all. Have a safe and good night. I'll be staying home tonight with my wife and little girl. Drinking a little traditional Puerto Rican drink called Coquito.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
We just got some coquito, but man was it too thick lol. I'm trying to get the little man to sleep but he hears all the commotion and wants to hang out with us.

Happy new year and be safe everybody!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts