MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving and safe travels for all!!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Ditto...

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all and everyone! Be safe out there, I will be drinking the Knob Creek with my brother Morgan :wink:

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
coltman1985 said:
Just wanted to wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving and safe travels for all!!

+1 whos got the best turkey recipe???

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

I guess I will have to break out the Knob Creek also. That sounds good.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Happy T-Day to y'all too - raise a glass to those that stand on that wall, or form up on that blue line. Ain't doing turkey tomorrow, but salmon and oysters are on the menu. Later, a bit of steel slapping followed by a short meeting with Jack. Friday's a work day...

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Please, dont forget the men and women of our Armed Forces in meal time prayer; keep them safe and a speedy return home...

·
Registered
673 Posts
Can someone explain "Thanks Giving" and while your at it, the turkey thing as well? :? Hear it all the time (TV) never know what it's about? 8)

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
243ww said:
Can someone explain "Thanks Giving" and while your at it, the turkey thing as well? :? Hear it all the time (TV) never know what it's about? 8)
In short...A day where a massive amount of food is prepared and consumed by as many people can fit into your house at one time, watching football followed by a long nap..I think I covered everything
8)

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving everybody.

I am probably in the beginning stages of Alzheimers 243ww so I don't remember the whole story but:

The Pilgrams, one of the first groups to come to the "New World" had a very tough time of it at first. With the help of some friendly Natives they managed to survive and in celebration held a party which has become an anual event called "Thanksgiving Day". The Wild Turkey, a bird indigenous to the Americas, was important in their survival and was the centerpiece of the meal.

I have butcher'd the story but it went something like that.

Enjoy

:twisted:

·
Registered
673 Posts
Well there you go! I thought it had something to do with independence and stuff... Good on them. 8) Nice to learn about history. Hated it at school.

Thanks people

101, don't make me put you back on my list! I was reaching out... :roll:

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
243ww said:
101, don't make me put you back on my list! I was reaching out... :roll:

WHat does that mean???

·
Registered
673 Posts
101Combat Vet said:
[quote name='243ww']101, don't make me put you back on my list! I was reaching out... :roll:

WHat does that mean???[/quote]

http://mp-pistol.com/boards/viewtopic.php?...6&highlight

243ww said:
[quote name='101Combat Vet'][quote name='243ww']Well? It's not an M&P...
It's my scanner with a pick in it 8) It had another one of those "TWAIN" Errors and I helped it out of it's problems :twisted: That learnt it good!

Good shot or what?? Right on target!

You will get your m&p soon my friend I know how frustrating the word "bloke" can be but play through you only got like 9-10 more sleeps
BTW I have never offended you in any way so cross me off of whatever list this thing was on :wink:[/quote]

Chuckle
I think it's 9 sleeps? I did that on the 6th... And it was wait for a bullet or use the pick... It needed to be removed from the "TWAIN" pool. I swear, if I have that error come up on the screen one more time I will remove anything that was attached to the scanner as well

...Mental note... Remove 101 from list... :wink:[/quote]

8)

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
thanks for the reminder my good friend
8)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts