MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My M&P 40 works hard to keep us safe but yet still finds time for a quick photo shoot. Yes there is one in the hole, no my finger is not on the trigger

·
Registered
708 Posts
looks like you are in a armored car, im going to guess samsung for the phone?

arent you suppose to be watching your buddy with the money bags? assuming you are a armored guard

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, in the truck. LG phone and he was already back in the truck. There is nothing more important than my partner and my eyes are trained on everything outside of that truck while he is away from me. I had his 'blessing' b4 I took the pic.

And yes, the armored car business sucks in case anyone was wondering.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ha, ha, you made a great point. I am very proud of the work I do and I like the company; even though the trucks are very hot in the summer, any little bump in the road throws your back out and you gotta keep looking over your shoulder....Yes, it does beat flipping burgers!

The business is not bad but some of the days are rough. Fortunately I do not mind getting my M&P wet or dirty--a little love at night keeps it in top condition and time at the range keeps me confident in it.

·
Registered
708 Posts
I had always wondered about that job. Can you tell us a little more? I know you have to change your routes from what i have heard. I remember when I worked security and we would get a call being told to expect the car to arrive around 15 mins.

Does the company approve the carry of the M&P? how many drops do you do a day? do you work full 5 days a week? I am just curious cuz I had thought about doing that job once.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
darklyte24 said:
I had always wondered about that job. Can you tell us a little more? I know you have to change your routes from what i have heard. I remember when I worked security and we would get a call being told to expect the car to arrive around 15 mins.

Does the company approve the carry of the M&P? how many drops do you do a day? do you work full 5 days a week? I am just curious cuz I had thought about doing that job once.

It is not a bad job for a retiree or someone young looking to do something for a little while until they move onto a police dept, corrections, or back to Iraq...

Any double action pistol in proper working order is approved for carry--although you've always got that guy who carries their 1911 45 with the hammer cocked in the most beautiful way.

Some routes are long, some are short...depends on how many hours you ask to work and overtime is always available.

·
Registered
19 Posts
There's an opening the Riverside, Ca. area, Loomis, Wells Fargo; one of those...one of the drivers just helped rob her own duty truck and they got caught. :roll:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts