MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hmm.. So getting the girlfriend into shooting, I have taken her down to the shop a couple times while I am working and she has poked around. She is now ready to purchase her first gun. Although she doesn't have her license yet, I guess it is me buying the first gun... its great when you buy stuff and your bank account balance doesn't change :twisted: So after hearing about what was cute and what wasnt, (she thinks the M&P isn't cute enough) she decided on a Mag. Research Baby Eagle, but after discussing the problems with these guns with my co-workers and people who had wish they hadn't bought them, i guided her towards the CZ-Shadow. Feels good in the hands, has a balanced frame up front, and most importantly,.... I guess.. is that it is cute. Ive talked to a guy up here and we are going to have the grips, slide, trigger, slide catch, and safety all painted a darker pink color. All in all, I was impressed with her decision as CZ makes some hella durable and accurate fire arms. Pics wont be posted for a while, but I will get them up when I can. Never owned a pink gun before.. ugh....

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Awesome!!!! The important thing here "Pink" or not is that you finally got her interested, sometimes these things take years
The CZ will be a mighty fine first purchase for her! Great news brother :wink:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya, I'm thinking its gonna be a great purchase for her. She was pretty excited to get started but I didn't want to get her into the higher calibers and scare her off.... She likes the size of the 9mm caliber. Works for me, I own an M&P9 and couldn't be happier.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
+1 on that Merlin :wink: Keep us all posted and of course the first RR!!! Have a safe weekend out there!

Merllin said:
Ya, I'm thinking its gonna be a great purchase for her. She was pretty excited to get started but I didn't want to get her into the higher calibers and scare her off.... She likes the size of the 9mm caliber. Works for me, I own an M&P9 and couldn't be happier.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Merllin said:
Although she doesn't have her license yet, I guess it is me buying the first gun... its great when you buy stuff and your bank account balance doesn't change :twisted:
Be sure this isn't interpreted as a "straw purchase".

1 - 5 of 5 Posts